USB Outlet Duo Standard – Ivory
AC Wall Outlet with 2 Built-in USB Ports
- Input: 90-132VAC 50/60Hz 0.7A
- Output: 16Watts 5VDC 3.2A (2.1A maximum per port)
- Tested to UL standards by MET Labs
- Operating Temperature: 0-35 degrees°
- Delivers energy saving 110V Power and charges 2 USB devices.
- Exceeds 4 Star Energy Standards.
- Fits all standard single gang electrical boxes
The Duo and Quattro has been safety tested to meet or exceed the 2011 NEC ( National Electrical Code ). This code is updated every 3 years & the 2011 NEC has been in effect August of 2010. In addition the Duo or Quattro has been certified to the following UL standards by MET Labs:
- UL 1310 & CSA 22.2 No. 223
- UL 60950-1 & CSA 22.2 No 60950-1 and
- UL 514d (face plates)
- Met Labs Listing No. E113374
The USB outlet Duo has an included Met Labs listed tamper resistant 15amp electrical outlet which has been tested to meet the 2008 NEC Tamper-Resistant requirements. Special order versions of the USB outlet Duo are available with Met Labs listed 20amp outlets for commercial / industrial applications.
(Product is shipped with attached 15-amp Met Labs listed tamper resistant residential grade outlet. Easy installation using line, neutral, and ground pigtails with included wire nuts. Custom single gang face plate included.)
(15 & 20 amp commercial grade outlets available by special order. Minimums will apply. Please contact email@example.com for additional help.)
Currentwerks warrants your USB Outlet against manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.